Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

REVIEW: G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra

MOVIE
G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra

CAST
Channing Tatum,
Dennis Quaid

RELEASE
August 7, 2009

RATING
PG-13

DIRECTOR
Steven Sommers

STUDIO
Paramount Pictures

RUNNING TIME
1 hour 58 minutes





GRADE
B+




STARS
***








REVIEW:


Corection: This has bigger and better explosions than Terminator AND is better than Terminator, too. G.I. Joe is about a secret team of people called the G.I. Joe who take in two surviving soilders from a big accident. Now, this team must capture and destroy a mysterious villan named The Doctor and his evil plan to destroy every living soul on planet Earth. When all elase fails, they don't. GO JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!!! This movie was very entertaining and lives up to its name, but it just isn't the same kind of movies as Star Trek, Transformers 2, Up, and Harry Potter 6 were. This movie is veeerry similar to Transformers, but it just has some of the cheesiest special effects I've ever seen. I would recommend you to go see G.I. Joe in theaters or on Blu Ray once, but after that just go and get on with your lives. Also, if you're deciding whether to see this or District 9, you should probably see District 9 because I've heard really positive thing about it, while G.I. Joe is just in a luke-warm with the critics.



PREVIEWS YOU MAY SEE:


The Book Of Eli

Shutter Island

Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant

Old Dogs

Armored

The Last Airbender



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh