Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

PIXAR TOP 10: #10 Wall-E


My least favorite PIXAR film and one of my least favorite movies ever.. Pixar's attempt to make a world of robots and obese humans in space is kind of lame for me because the elements of sci fi and love in this movie don't work for me. You're probably surprised by this because Wall-E recieved an Oscar and universal acclaim. You're probably right, because these kind of movies aren't my type. But what I did like about this was the global warming aspect in the movie, and the litering involved at the beginning of the movie. But I would recommend for sci fi and PIXAR lovers out there.






GRADE
C+







CHECK BACK NEXT WEEK FOR #9 IN THE TOP 10 PIXAR FILMS SERIES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh