Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Best and Worst Movies of 2012

It took me a while to finally come up with a list for my favorite and least favorite films of 2012.  There were many films that I loved, liked, and hated over the last 12 months, so let's get to it.  Remember these are just my opinions, and you are free to disagree or agree with my thoughts on these films.  Anyways, here is my list of favorite and least favorite movies of 2012.




OVERRATED MOVIES OF 2012: (In No Order)




UNDERRATED MOVIES OF 2012: (In No Order)




WORST OF 2012:


"Honorable" Mentions (In No Order)






























































































































































































































































































BEST OF 2012:


Honorable Mentions (In No Order)






















































































































































5. The Intouchables





























4. Les Misérables
































3. Marvel's The Avengers






























2. Silver Linings Playbook


































1. The Perks of Being a Wallflower
























So there you have it: my best and worst of 2012.  hope you liked my list, and hopefully 2013 can be an even better year than 2012 was, despite 2012 being a fantastic year for film.  Thanks for reading my blog for over 4 years everyone, it truly means so much to me!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I want to watch those movies after I see and read your images and description. Are they already available on DVD? Anyway, thank you for sharing this great input.

    Producer Chris Young

    ReplyDelete

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh