Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

MINI-REVIEW: The Smurfs 2 3D

MOVIE
The Smurfs 2

CAST
Neil Patrick Harris,
Hank Azaria

RATING
PG

RELEASE
July 31, 2013

DIRECTOR
Raja Gosnell

STUDIO(S)
Columbia Pictures,
Sony Pictures Animation

RUNNING TIME
1 hour 45 minutes






STARS
**3/4







REVIEW:

I don't get what it is, but there's something about "The Smurfs" that I like.  I mean, these films have all of the qualities of a bad kids series, yet for some reason I find them tolerable.  However, there's no denying that "The Smurfs 2" was made just to get some cash from the parents of teeny tiny children who loved the first one and will eat any bad kids movie up like Nutella.  Watching this with the mindset of a child, along with having my young cousin sitting right next to me while watching it, I was having a good time.  It's not a fantastic kids film by any means, but it is worth a rental and does have some enjoyable moments overall.  If you were expecting a detailed review on this movie, I apologize, but this is all I could really come up with.  Smurfing out!




PREVIEWS YOU MAY SEE:

One Direction: This Is Us

Free Birds

The Lego Movie

Frozen

Walking With Dinosaurs: The 3D Movie

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello viewers of this blog,

Due to recent comments of spam and profanity present from obnoxious kids who think they are the funniest people in the world, I would like to request that the comments posted here are in good taste, meaning that they have no Anti-Semitic remarks, profanity, sexual innuendo, or any insults to myself. You can criticize the review and give pointers on how to make them better, but how about we be adults about this. Ok? Thank you, and have a nice day.

- Zach Marsh